Looking for some league games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for some league games

Post  skyzanon on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:33 am

I will try and be at the shop from one till close on Tuesday, since that is the last day for the league this month and no one has had a match for it yet this month. I for one have been very busy this month and things have been rather hectic to say the least. So to all Warmachine/Hordes players bring up your armies and lets throw down some games and get the winner figured out for this month. If you are not part of the league its easy as hell to sign up for, all you have to do is post up to two armies that you want to play for the month and play games at the store. You can't play the same person twice, unless the second game would be in a tournament and you need to report the results of your games to either Billy, Randy or myself. You get a point if you win, nothing if you lose and the winner at the end of the month will get a PP product at 1/2 off plus $1.50 shipping. You don't need to restate the faction you will be playing each month if you only have 1 or 2, but if you have more you need to make it clear which ones you will be using each month. Since I have 2 for Warmachine and Hordes, I tend to switch it up a bit each month depending on my mood. As for my factions my sig has them in it. I will bring up with a 350 R&R, 500 standard, 750 standard and 1000 standard point list for my 2 factions. Come one, come all and throw down some games with me or who ever else shows up and lets get the winner figured out by the time the store closes. Don't forget the PP log "Play like you got a pair!" bounce
skyzanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for some league games

Post  Nightwolf79 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:40 pm

i will try to be there on sat to play or learn im waiting on roy to finish up on some models for me i only have 3 currently he has given to me but when he has the others i will try a small game to get a feel for it. i woul dlike to play in the league but i want to practice some first
Nightwolf79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  skyzanon on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:17 pm

I wont be up on Saturday because I will be going out of town for about 10 days. I was trying to get the league rapped up for last month and get a winner set up for it. But no one showed up and I had to cast Randy what would be done about this and so I knew what to do if this ever happened again. So from now on if no games for the league are played at all there is no prize and nothing specail for the month after. Hope you can find someone to play, but when I get back I will be more then happy to give you a demo game and give you some tips on how to use what you have.
skyzanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top