Broadsword Comics and Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The tournament on the 7th

Go down

The tournament on the 7th Empty The tournament on the 7th

Post  skyzanon on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:08 am

The tournament is going to be a standard 500 point one and you can bring 2 different lists that can be of 2 different factions, you can switch them out each round and it will be a 3 round swiss format. The rounds will be timed at 1 hour and 15 minutes with about a 5 minute break inbetwen rounds or longer depending on if we want to break for food. We should be getting a few people from Gainesville's Vorpal Games, I went down there and played in their first tournament and had a blast. If one player would have shown earlier it would have been a 10 person tournament and I ended up doing a bit of a deplomatic mission there after the tournament was over. They are hoping to get some of our gang down there once a month when they have their tournament and also to spend some up to us for our tournaments. I will be coming up with a list of other formats that I have played in along with alturnate objectives besides kill the caster, but is going to be put off for this tournament. It seems to me that we are getting a good number of brand new players at the store and I do not want to make things to complex for their first tournament. I will be takening ideas for new terran to lay out and I have seen some intresting ones as well, not to mention ideas for objectives and formats.
skyzanon
skyzanon

Back to top Go down

The tournament on the 7th Empty Re: The tournament on the 7th

Post  Feverdream on Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:06 am

Here's an interesting list of new, but unofficial terrain rules for scenarios used at various tournaments:

Battle College Terrain Archive

Some seem a little hokey, but others look like they'd be fun.
Feverdream
Feverdream

Back to top Go down

Post  skyzanon on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Already looked at those Roy and some seen fun and others are odd to say the least.
skyzanon
skyzanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum