Broadsword Comics and Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling ALL armies!!! The Apocalypse is here!

4 posters

Go down

Calling ALL armies!!!  The Apocalypse is here! Empty Calling ALL armies!!! The Apocalypse is here!

Post  Broadsword Commissar Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Here it is folks...the day you never thought you would see. Calling all 40K players to bring their armies to Broadsword for an Apocalypse showdown.

The scenario:

The forces of disorder have discovered the wreckage of an aquila lighter that contains various artifacts including a hundred geneseed specimens enroute to the inquisitorial base for purity tests, an Eldar ghost helm believed to be the property of Eldrad Ulthran, an ancient and powerful staff of light recovered from a necron tomb world, and the teleporta recovered from the great roc on armageddon during Warlord Thrakka's Waaagh!!!

Learning of the contents, the Eldar have contacted the Imperials and requested a cease fire and offered their aid. In payment for their help, they wish the helm of Eldrad be returned. The Tau have also thrown in their lott and in return they have requested a trade agreement with the outer Imperial colonies and Eldar craft worlds.

Battlefield:

The land is a populated by hilltop scrub forests and low lying schrubs. The land around the crash site is pock marked from the impacts of debris. The battle begins for all in early morning before the sun rises. A light rain is falling and the cloud ceiling is low.

Armies:

10,000 pts a side.
Codex/White Dwarf lists only with Apocalypse formations.

Date:
Weekend of April 4th @ 1230
Broadsword Commissar
Broadsword Commissar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Calling ALL armies!!!  The Apocalypse is here! Empty Re: Calling ALL armies!!! The Apocalypse is here!

Post  Fozy Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:38 pm

I do say good sir i beleive a WAAAAAAGHHH be formin.
Fozy
Fozy

Back to top Go down

Calling ALL armies!!!  The Apocalypse is here! Empty Re: Calling ALL armies!!! The Apocalypse is here!

Post  skyzanon Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:32 am

OoOo that sounds like fun, I'll need to talk to you Randy on how this all works and I figure I will either bring Chaos M or Necrons.
skyzanon
skyzanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Daemonprince Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:48 pm

I get to use my titan? WOOOHOOOOOOOO - and no, I didn't mean THAT one

Daemonprince

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum