Broadsword Comics and Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tournament 6/27 vote time

3 posters

Go down

Tournament 6/27 vote time Empty Tournament 6/27 vote time

Post  skyzanon Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:16 am

Its that time again to vote for the tournament. I am Hopefully going to either have Randy find a timer or get one myself to have up at the store for all the different tournaments. This time I am going to be using the Steamroller rules that have other objectives besides kill the caster/lock. I will be leaving a few copies of that set up at the shop, so anyone can take a look at what might be thrown at them for this format. I am very sorry that I was unable to be up at the store for the last tournament, but I had some major problems that day, I was in and out of sleep and pain and ended up in the ER later in the day.
skyzanon
skyzanon

Back to top Go down

Tournament 6/27 vote time Empty Re: Tournament 6/27 vote time

Post  DoktorM Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:56 am

I have a timer. I got it for the last tourney. I can leave it, as I will probably be out of town for the tourney this month.
DoktorM
DoktorM

Back to top Go down

Post  skyzanon Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:24 pm

That would be great for this time round, but I would still like to have one for the store as a whole and I will be talking to Randy about it today. I have also sent a message to PP about the missing Press Ganger app on their site. I am hoping to hear something back from them before next weekend and see about getting that filled out and hopefully becoming a Press Ganger.
skyzanon
skyzanon

Back to top Go down

Post  skyzanon Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:43 am

If I don't get some feedback, then the point size will be 350 Rage and Rivets. This might also bring out some new players who don't have large armies as well. Also I might be a Press Ganger before this weekend, but I wont find out for a few days still on that.
skyzanon
skyzanon

Back to top Go down

Post  veritas Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:00 pm

At 350 I'm in. Wow I can have a fully painted warmachine army for this tourney!
veritas
veritas

Back to top Go down

Post  DoktorM Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:41 pm

350 is a great idea for building the playership some more. I donated my timer to the store. Its up on the white board last I saw (it has a magnetic back and its easy to use - set minutes and hit start & clear by hitting minutes and seconds at the same time). Unfortunately, I'll not be here for the tourney. Have fun!
DoktorM
DoktorM

Back to top Go down

Post  skyzanon Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:26 pm

Thanks for the timer and also I will be using the Steamroller V4 tournament rules from now on. Its pretty much the same as what I have been doing, but there are other objectives besides kill the caster/lock. I left a few copies of the rules up at the shop if anyone wants to take a look at them.
skyzanon
skyzanon

Back to top Go down

Post  DoktorM Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Cool!
DoktorM
DoktorM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content