Broadsword Comics and Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leader Board Winner for January

2 posters

Go down

Leader Board Winner for January Empty Leader Board Winner for January

Post  skyzanon Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:29 am

It was a close month for the our first Warmachine/Hordes leader board and I am the winner. Thank you Randy for playing me that last time and me finally being able to beat you. You just had to get your two other points from smashing my head in haha. I was thinking that someone would have come out and gotten in a few last minute games and gotten the points to come in ahead of me. But it looks like I lucked out on this month and I rather happy with that. Now I will be able to get my best friend something nice to start him off on his road of Menite flames when he gets back state side on the 10th of this month. Trying to win this month was a big deal for me and some how I got it and my buddy will be getting a nice gift when he gets back here. He has been over in Japan for the last few years and now that his time in the Air Force is served he is coming home. Now I will just need to pound the rules into him and give him some pointers to really make those flames of faith burn all that stand before him Twisted Evil
skyzanon
skyzanon

Back to top Go down

Leader Board Winner for January Empty Re: Leader Board Winner for January

Post  mdigibou Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:02 am

Grats

mdigibou

Back to top Go down