Broadsword Comics and Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsterpocalypse: The Six New Factions

Go down

Monsterpocalypse:  The Six New Factions Empty Monsterpocalypse: The Six New Factions

Post  Feverdream Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:37 pm

Okay, they're starting to show the six new factions. And their names are official. Although I can only guess who is what agenda, and what genre of monster they are.

Elemental Champions (Guessing Protectors agenda - Voltron included?)
Empire of the Apes (Gotta be Radicals agenda - King Kong + Planet of the Apes. Awesome.)
Subterranean Uprising (Thinking mole-people of some kind. Name suggests Invaders Agenda)
Savage Swarm (BUGS! GIANT FREAKING BUGS! Destroyers Agenda, I'm told.)
Tritons (Big sea critters a la Clash of the Titans - Fiends?)
Ubercorp International (Collaborators. Similar to the guys who built Mecha-Godzilla in the movies. The preview monster for them is a huge mechanical dragon with freaking missle bays on its shoulders. Like a cross between a Battletech Mech and a Gundam - With a dragon theme.)

All right. When Monsterpocalypse Now! comes out, I will so trade my Cthul figures for them.

Let the destruction begin... In October...
Feverdream
Feverdream

Back to top Go down

Monsterpocalypse:  The Six New Factions Empty Re: Monsterpocalypse: The Six New Factions

Post  Feverdream Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:44 am

Monsterpocalypse:  The Six New Factions 128935497566927229

Okay, I may have to rethink my choice. That Tritons monster looks pretty damn cool, even if it is a pink squid.

I wonder if their base is going to be a Japanese steak house?

Also, I got a glimpse of the Molemen monsters. I may have to go with them, too! GRRR! Anyone want to go in for a case when these come out?
Feverdream
Feverdream

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum