Broadsword Comics and Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Player.

3 posters

Go down

New Player. Empty New Player.

Post  Edward Grey Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:48 pm

I am new to Warmachines. I am not sure how to play properly, considering I have only ever seen one match, but Patrick has volunteered to teach me how to play.
Edward Grey
Edward Grey

Back to top Go down

New Player. Empty Re: New Player.

Post  mdigibou Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:31 am

Awesome! we're glad to have you aboard. Once you get the rules down pat, we should play sometime.

mdigibou

Back to top Go down

New Player. Empty Ouchie

Post  skyzanon Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:47 am

Just thought to let everyone know, Brannon does not have an army as of yet and will be in for challenges. Just don't give him a crapy army to play, I let him play me with one of rather rasty lists and he beat the hell out of me in the practice game and then once more for the challenge game. He has gotten the game down rather well so far and once he gets a chance he will be choose an army and begin collecting what he wants/needs. For the most part when ever I come up I will try and bring him along with me and have a list ready for him to play. So if anyone wants to help him with what to choose go for it. As of right now he hasn't done anything with Hordes and has only played one of my Khador lists. But watch out, I am very willing to hand him a good list and see if he can use it to the best of his abilities without my help, like our real match. I think my poor grey lord caster will be bugging Kharchev for him for her entrails back.
skyzanon
skyzanon

Back to top Go down

New Player. Empty Lol

Post  Edward Grey Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:08 am

Yes, I must say that I enjoyed playing, and I want to thank you Pat for showing me the Game. As for Kharchev... I don't think he will give those entrails back easily.
Edward Grey
Edward Grey

Back to top Go down

New Player. Empty haha

Post  skyzanon Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:27 am

You never know, I already told you about a few things that I could do to make things with the list I was playing better. But it all of course comes down to when I can get the rest of the units I need to replace some of the more useless ones for that caster.
skyzanon
skyzanon

Back to top Go down

New Player. Empty Re: New Player.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down