Broadsword Comics and Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Saturday the 7th

2 posters

Go down

This Saturday the 7th Empty This Saturday the 7th

Post  skyzanon Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:13 am

I should be up at the store almost all day and I will bring up the new Hordes book. So anyone wanting to try some proxy games with the new pieces give me a heads up and I will make some copies of the pages that you will need. I will also be looking for league games after the tournament and of course if you are in the league and play against someone else that is in it and running one of their faction then it will count for league. I am going to have at least 2 500 lists and 1 750 using the models I have. For the proxy matches it is up to the players if they want to count those as league games or not, since those pieces are not out yet. As for the tournament I hope to have it up and running before 2pm. I am going to be on the other side of town before 10:30 am and I should be at the store before 1pm. So here is hoping that I can get the things down there and be back in time to get everything rolling at 2pm. As I said before I will roll randomly for the amount of terrain on each board and the least will be 4 and most will be 6. I will also let everyone know what each piece of train is going to be counted as after it is all set up. I am playing on just using basic terrain and nothing fancy until later tournaments. Good luck to everyone who is going to be playing and don't forget the PP moto "Play like you got a pair" Smile
skyzanon
skyzanon

Back to top Go down

This Saturday the 7th Empty Re: This Saturday the 7th

Post  DoktorM Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:03 pm

I am there!!! I may not arrive until 1:30 to 1:45 due to an earlier obligation, but save me a slot for my blue salivating beasts please.
DoktorM
DoktorM

Back to top Go down