Broadsword Comics and Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February League Gaming Challenge!

4 posters

Go down

February League Gaming Challenge! Empty February League Gaming Challenge!

Post  Feverdream Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:32 am

Well, congratulations are in order to Patrick2. But now a new month is upon us, and it's time for Evil to rise and steal the spotlight.

I'll be up Friday and Saturday this week, looking to grind down any opposition! Well... okay, I'll try my best... Still not sure I'm that good, but with new troopers, I should be juuuuust fine. So, who wants to take on Cryx or Skorne? Hmm? I want to get at least two games in this weekend, one 750 and one 500.

I'll see you this weekend!
Feverdream
Feverdream

Back to top Go down

February League Gaming Challenge! Empty Re: February League Gaming Challenge!

Post  mdigibou Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:14 pm

500 plz. Cya saturday!

mdigibou

Back to top Go down

Post  DoktorM Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:17 pm

Roy, I am available Friday afternoon, and I can field either 500 or 750 of Trollbloods. What time would you be available? The earlier, the better for me. Mitch
DoktorM
DoktorM

Back to top Go down

Post  Feverdream Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:31 pm

I can play both games 500. Might be better for you both to just play 500 points. I don't know what guys you have, and if you have a more competitive army at that level than a thinned-out 750.

I'll let you guys decide on the level. Much as I want to stabbity-death folks with epic Morghul, I really want to get playtime in with my dead guys.

I'll leave Gainesville around 10:30 on Friday, so I can be there at store opening.

Saturday, I'll be in around 1:00 pm, then probably have to leave right after the game. :p
Feverdream
Feverdream

Back to top Go down

Post  DoktorM Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:56 pm

I'll see you at store open tomorrow. I think I have a pretty strong 750 (but as being relatively new to this game I could be wrong), but I will bring a list for both pt totals. Mitch
DoktorM
DoktorM

Back to top Go down

Post  Feverdream Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:26 pm

Well, if you want to do 750, by all means. You got Epic Madrak?
Feverdream
Feverdream

Back to top Go down

Post  DoktorM Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:34 pm

No Epic figures, but Grissel, Madrak or Doomshaperwith Krielstone and a full set of scribes, 6 beasts, three different squads of troops, Alton Ashley, and Swamp Gobbers. However, let me bring two lists, and see how I feel on Friday. Is that okay? Mitch
DoktorM
DoktorM

Back to top Go down

Post  Feverdream Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:51 pm

Well, sure. I was asking if you had the epic because, while epics are not technically better, I enjoy playing epic vs. epic, and I would've brought one. As such, I'll play a "normal" guy at 750 quite happily. Although I may try Epic Deneghra, as I've been wanting to learn her dirty tricks.
Feverdream
Feverdream

Back to top Go down

Post  DoktorM Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:34 pm

Very good. I will put together a 750 list. Unfortunately, I don't have an epic lock, but I look forward to playing. And if you want to flex the muscle on an epic lock, I look forward to seeing how she works. Mitch
DoktorM
DoktorM

Back to top Go down

February League Gaming Challenge! Empty Me me me

Post  skyzanon Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:27 am

I'll play you at 500 or 750 or a game of Grind on Friday after you finish up with Mitch. Just let me know how many points and also if you want to do a league game then do a game of Grind or what not. I'll have the Grind info coppied out of NQ#10 for you and hopefully I should be have most of or all your stuff by Friday or Saturday. Since the all of it cleared today.
skyzanon
skyzanon

Back to top Go down

Post  mdigibou Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:34 pm

I have epic lylith, ill give 750 a shot. I havent played 750 in like... 5 months against billy =P

Although i might need to proxy something for swamp gobbers, darn those things are sexy

mdigibou

Back to top Go down

Post  Feverdream Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:53 pm

mdigibou wrote:I have epic lylith, ill give 750 a shot. I havent played 750 in like... 5 months against billy =P

Although i might need to proxy something for swamp gobbers, darn those things are sexy

Makes you wonder why they haven't come out with "Swamp Gobber Adult Entertainers" yet!
Feverdream
Feverdream

Back to top Go down

Post  DoktorM Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:42 pm

As the smoke clears, a glistening toad spins on a pole to the sound of Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher" cyclops
DoktorM
DoktorM

Back to top Go down

Post  skyzanon Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:57 am

Just thought I would let you know that I will only be bringing 500 points up, unless you are going to be giving me the pirates. The items for the trade were mailed out on Thursday, so there is a small chance that I may get them tomorrow. But I doubt they will be in before next week.
skyzanon
skyzanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down