Broadsword Comics and Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New tournament rule

2 posters

Go down

New tournament rule Empty New tournament rule

Post  skyzanon Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:35 pm

I for one know this will help out a good deal of people and I would like to get some feed back on this rule. The new rule would be that in tournaments you can proxi in a few pieces if you can prove that you actually own the models, but I also think there should be a cap on the number that you are allowed to proxi in. As for the cap I am unsure as to what it should be. In my mind this seems to be a good rule to use for players who haven't gotten all their models together or have them taken apart at the moment to paint. So I am going to put it up to a vote as normal for most things dealing with tournaments and if there are more votes for then against it will be put into effect starting with the tournament on 3/28.
skyzanon
skyzanon

Back to top Go down

New tournament rule Empty Re: New tournament rule

Post  mdigibou Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:05 am

Im down, im more than guilty of this =P

mdigibou

Back to top Go down

Post  skyzanon Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:46 am

I for one have a huge amount of pieces that I need to get put togather and other ones that I don't want to have completely together until I have a chance to paint them aka all character models. But at the same time there I think there might need to be a cap and that the proxies should look close to what the models are aka using an ironclad for Ol' Rowdy or vice versa or some other heavy jack that comes close in weapon set up. As for troops, go with same weapons like trenchers for long gunners. And the biggest thing is to have the proxies on the correct size base for the model they should be.
skyzanon
skyzanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down