Broadsword Comics and Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News From Broadsword

4 posters

Go down

News From Broadsword Empty News From Broadsword

Post  Broadsword Commissar Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:46 am

Hey folks,

It has been a while since I have been able to get on. Lots of things happening in my life with getting out of the Navy and what not. But, I am back and it is time to start getting things back in order.

First news about Broadsword. We are currently working on getting a deal worked out with one of our guys and having the store moved and upgraded. We are very excited about this and if it all works out, our store will grow in size and prestige. We will need all of your help to get things up and running, but it will be much better for everyone when things are settled. The prospective places are the Tuesday Morning Plaza by Buffalo Wildwings and the Park Plaza near Orange Park Highschool. Both are larger and better locations.

Second is the BattleCon announcement. I will be running the gaming on the 20th of September and we are looking to get max participation.
As of now, we have 30 openings for 40K, Fantasy and Warmachine. This can be re-arranged depending on the registration, but this is the break down as of now. There will be a $20 registration fee of which $10 is requested at the time of Registration to hold your spot. There will be alternates for each event so, if it fills up, please contact me so that we can get you on the list.
There will also be a standard constructed MTG tournament at BattleCon. Each player will recieve a participation prize of a booster pack, and the prize pool will be determined by the number of players (2 packs per player paying out the top 5 players)

And third my apologies for not being present on the forums. Again, things have been hectic for me looking for a new job and what not. All is back to a simblance of normal now, so, let the games begin and it is good to be back.

Lates,
Randy
Broadsword Commissar
Broadsword Commissar
Admin

Back to top Go down

News From Broadsword Empty Re: News From Broadsword

Post  Callandor Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:42 pm

We missed you!!!!!!!!!! cat
Callandor
Callandor

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozy Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Wooo randy is back to flame again! Joy! king
Fozy
Fozy

Back to top Go down

Post  skyzanon Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:05 am

You forgot to mention Warmachine/Hordes Razz
Also I was wondering how things will work out for the people who are running the events. Will we have to pay the same entrance fee as everyone else or will we get a discount of some sort?
skyzanon
skyzanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down